Today is Throwback Thursday, so I am posting this recipe I wrote longtime ago on my La Boquisabrosa’s Blog, originally posted on March 28, 2012. Lately, I have been craving ceviche without the hassle of cooking the fish in lime juice. So I decided to do a vegetarian-style ceviche.
I got inspired by the Arab dish, Tabboulleh. I put my Mexican twist to this classic.
Fresh Italian Parsley
1) I chopped the fresh italian parsley between medium and fine.
2) Chopped the tomato and onions into small chunks.
3) I combine the parsley and tomato into the bowl, and squeezed fresh lemon.
4) Let it sit for 10 minutes.
5) Afterwards, add black pepper and salt.
6) Chopped avocado into large chunks and add them to the mix.
Your dish is ready to serve on top of crunchy tostada. Add Tapatio for flavor.